- Participants are encouraged to submit abstract(s) to be presented as oral and poster presentation (one author could submit maximum 2 abstracts; author choose whether the abstract would be presented as oral or poster presentation)
- Participants who submit abstract must follow the rules: Title maximum have 20 words. Write the name of the author and affiliation. The abstract should summarize the content of the paper and should contain at least 100 and at most 200 words. It should be set in 12-point font size. The abstract must contains objectives, methods, results, and conclusions. The abstract must have at least two keywords, please use comma as a separator.
- The presenting author does not have to be the first author (if the presenter is not the first author, please indicate who is presenting the paper).
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference.
- If your abstract is accepted by the committee you must register for conference.
- If you wish to withdraw the abstract, please submit a withdrawal letter in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and await confirmation of your withdrawal.
- We advise you to carefully check the content, structure and grammar of the abstract prior to submission.
- If your abstract is accepted for oral/poster presentation, please register promptly. Abstract without registration will not be placed on the conference’s program book.
- Each abstract is subject to double blind peer review by two reviewers.
- Link for abstract’s template: Download
- Abstract should be sent to: email@example.com with the following format of the e-email title: [Oral/Poster presentation] Your abstract title
- Important Dates:
Deadline of abstract submission: 1 November 2022
Notification of acceptance: 7 November 2022
- Abstract topic including, but not limited to: nursing education and research, nursing services, nursing professional life, nursing management
- Abstract would be compiled in Program Book
- Selected papers from abstracts accepted to be presented in this conference would be facilitated to be published in Jurnal Persatuan Perawat Nasional Indonesia for 2023 edition (terms & condition applied).
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- All oral presentations will be given 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers.
- All oral presentations will be evaluated by conference judges to nominate for best oral presenters.
Content of Oral Presentation:
The presentation should include adequate information to help audience understand the research, includes:
- Research question or problem
- Why question or problem is important
- Methods (how or the ways to answer the question, or examine or solve the problem)
- Results of research
- Implication for nursing practice or further research
- The number of slides is between 7-10 (including title and references).
Poster Presentation Guidelines:
- All poster presentations will be displayed in the conference area based on the schedule assigned by the committee.
- All poster presentations will be evaluated by conference judges to nominate for best poster presenters.
Layout and Format of Poster Presentation:
- Each poster should be prepared according to A0-format.
- All posters should have a portrait layout.
- All posters are to remain posted during the entire conference.
- Committee is not responsible for material left after the conference. Poster left will thus be disposed of.
- The author must follow templates below:
Template abstract Download